Drinks & Networking – Local Investor Gathering!
Come join us for drinks, appetizers and networking. This is an informal gathering for local Boston Real Estate Investors and a great opportunity to meet potential partners and mentors. The best way to push forward with your investing career is to surround yourself with people who want the same. Here’s your chance! Look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Savvor Restaurant & Lounge, 180 Lincoln Street, Boston, MA
Boston Home Center University – Meet The Lenders
Meet The Lenders is a one-stop shopping opportunity to meet different mortgage lenders and learn about special mortgage programs, money to close, free mortgage pre-qualification, affordable homeownership listings applications, home repair, lead paint assitance and sign up for a free homebuyer and credit course. Come learn about your options to get you on the right path to Homeownership! FREE Event!
Saturday, February 7, 2015 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Edward Brooke Charter School, 190 Cummins Hwy, Roslindale, MA
Building Wealth Through Home Ownership
Come learn how many build wealth through smart home ownership. Topics will include but not limited to the following:
• Why the surest path to wealth is through home ownership
• Basics of home buying and getting yourself on the path to ownership
• Home buying timeline and what to consider when searching
• The pre-approval process and mortgage loan basics
• How to manage yourself through bad times and avoid foreclosure
• Quick tips on how to repair bad credit and save for a down payment
• Loan programs and grants offered for first time buyers
• Intro to personal finance software and monitoring your financial position
Thursday, February 19, 2015 – 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Roxbury Community College, Academic Bldg #3 Rm 121, 1234 Columbus Avenue, Roxbury, MA
RSVP for FREE @ http://www.meetup.com/Urban-Money-Matters/events/219829343/