The Mandrell Company has one of the largest rental divisions in Boston with agents and properties all over the Metro Boston area. We have an abundant inventory of homes for lease that span all styles and price points. From economical studio apartments to luxury rentals in some of Boston’s finest full service buildings.
Our rental agents can assist you in every step of the process of finding your new rental home – from locating the perfect neighborhood that suits your needs to finding the home that satisfies your style. In Boston, each neighborhood offers a different look and feel. Ranging from the historic areas of Boston’s South End, Back Bay, and Beacon Hill and Charlestown to the metropolitan downtown feel of the West End, Midtown or Seaport – Boston offers a neighborhood for each lifestyle.
Below is a brief list of steps that your agent will take to help in the rental/leasing process:
- Creating a list of criteria to focus your search towards the most suitable units.
- Touring properties that fit within your criteria.
- Support you in filling out a rental application to best represent you.
- Help you in organizing your move – use a local mover or one of our preferred vendors to assist you with your packing, moving, storage and more.
- Assist you in placing the utilities in your name.
- Making sure to change your address with the post office.
- Providing information for city service such as obtaining a parking sticker and recycling and trash removal schedules.
We also assist landlords in renting their homes. We offer:
- Extensive online marketing of your property in proven venues.
- The largest rental department in Boston to show your property.
- Specialty marketing efforts for luxury rental properties in Boston.
- Take you through the entire application process from qualifying your prospective tenants to providing a lease to best suit your needs.
- Assist you in setting up your deposits in compliance with Massachusetts law.
- Help identifying a property management company to assist you, along with our list of preferred vendors for helping you with any updates or repairs.