Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) last week released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing average fixed mortgage rates reaching new 2015 highs heading into the holiday weekend and ahead of the June jobs report.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.08 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending July 2, 2015, up from last week when it averaged 4.02 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.12 percent.
- 15-year FRM this week averaged 3.24 percent with an average 0.6 point, up from last week when it averaged 3.21 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 3.22 percent.
- 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) averaged 2.99 percent this week with an average 0.4 point, up from last week when it averaged 2.98 percent. A year ago, the 5-year ARM averaged 2.98 percent.
- 1-year Treasury-indexed ARM averaged 2.52 percent this week with an average 0.3 point, up from last week when it averaged 2.50 percent. At this time last year, the 1-year ARM averaged 2.38 percent.
Would you like to receive regular market updates on Boston mortgage rates? Sign up for our blog post in the top right hand corner. All the information posted here will be sent directly yo your email inbox!Read more
The Mandrell Company is pleased to announce that we’ve just expanded our real estate sales and rental business into the state of Rhode Island! We have two designated agents for the state and they are ready to serve your real estate needs. If you, or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or rent in Rhode Island, we’d certainly appreciate the connection.
You can continue to reach us by email at Contact@MandrellCo.com or call our local RI office at 401-641-5774.Read more
You hear people talk about flipping homes with no money out of pocket, but how exactly are they doing it? This FREE seminar is going to show you how to use private funds to buy, fix and sell property for a profit! The event topics will include:
· Private money – What it is, and why you need it to fund your deals
· How to find and sell yourself to private money lenders
· How to structure deals and make your private lenders feel comfortable
· Evaluating potential rehabs and crunching the numbers
· What to watch out for and trouble areas to avoid
This 1.5 hour seminar will be presented by Andrew Schena of Capital Equity Partners. Capital Equity has purchased and sold 10 of millions in Boston real estate since 2009 when established. https://www.facebook.com/CapitalEquityPartners
Saturday, September 19, 2015 – to Boston Marriott Quincy – 1000 Marriot Dr, Quincy, MA
Join Boston Wealth Builders and RSVP to the event! Membership is FREE – www.BostonWealthBuilders.com
This educational seminar will take place on the same day and in the same location as the MA RE Investor Trade Show. Seating is limited, so please RSVP to save your spot. Only members of the group will be allowed to RSVP. www.BostonWealthBuilders.com