Are you in the market to buy, rent or sell property in Milton? Before you make a move, understanding the local market can make all the difference. We’ve outlined below exactly what’s happen in Milton over the last 6 months. Take a look at the numbers and see where you fit in.
Total Homes SOLD: 10
Average Living Area by Square Feet: 2,737.10
Average Listing Price: $583,140
Average DOM (Days on Market): 50.90
Average Sales Price: $585,620
Would you like to get your own FREE Sales and Rental Market Report catered to your specific area(s)? Just send a quick email to Contact@MandrellCo.com to receive your monthly report. We can provide you similar data for any town or city in the commonwealth.
Please call us directly at 617-297-8641, for custom reports or questions about the data provided.
Would you like to have more control over how your retirement savings is invested? Are you sick of stacking cash away just to have the stock market drop 5% over night for no apparent reason? If this is you, consider moving your retirement savings to a Self Directed IRA. SD retirement accounts allow you, the account holder, to specifically “direct” your savings to the investment options you choose. Brian Kearney, from the Entrust Group answers your specific questions in the short video below.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 617-297-8641 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve love to assist and connect you with the right professionals in the business.Read more
Are you a local Boston real estate investor? Are you exploring the idea of real estate as a profession? In either case we have a great networking and learning opportunity for you. Boston Wealth Builder’s 2015 RE Investor Trade Show! On September 19th, 2015, more than 300 local RE investors and indutry professionals will get together for this years event. We have many great vendors and several local speakers. Educational break out sessions will include:
Flip Real Estate w/ Other People’s Money! (Find & Secure Private Investors)
Saturday, September 19, 2015 – Quincy Marriott Hotel – 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
• Private money – What it is, and why you need it to fund your deals
• How to find and sell yourself to private money lenders
• How to structure deals and make your private lenders feel comfortable
• Evaluating potential rehabs and crunching the numbers
• What to watch out for and trouble areas to avoid
RSVP now at http://www.meetup.com/
Learn How to Make Intelligent Improvements To Increase Your Property’s Value
Saturday, September 19, 2015 – Quincy Marriott Hotel – 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
• What are the three main items appraisers are looking for when appraising real estate investment properties? Why are they important?
• What information can you provide the appraiser to expedite your appraisal process and getting the report into the lender?
• Understanding your improvements to the property relative to the property’s market neighborhood and Town/City.
• Why is rental income important in an investor appraisal?
RSVP now at http://www.meetup.com/
Fund Your RE Deals – Hard Money Questions & Answers
Saturday, September 19, 2015 – Quincy Marriott Hotel – 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM< /strong>
• What is hard money and how does it work?
• What do lenders look for and how can I qualify for a loan?
• How do I get a proof of funds letter so I can make offers?
• What type of property will Endeavor will lend on?
• What if I have bad credit? Can I still get the loan?
RSVP now at http://www.meetup.com/Networth-Investors/events/224284525/
All educational seminars will take place on the same day and in the same location as the MA RE Investor Trade Show. Seating is limited, so please RSVP to save your spot. Only members of the group will be allowed to RSVP.
If you have not yet a member of Boston Wealth Builders, please join the group! Membership is FREE and our meetings will be the best opportunity learn the RE investment business! You can join the group by visiting http://www.