Real Estate in Boston is one of the best investments because Boston has a very strong market compared to other cities.
- Appreciation: Over time the value increases. There is a high demand for housing thanks to our educational institutions
- Debt Reduction: As the asset is appreciating, the debt associated with the home (mortgage) is being paid down over time and even faster with tenants.
- Cash Flow increases over time: Debt pay down combined with rent increases makes this an AMAZING option.
- Tax Benefits: You can write several things off for owning rental property. Everything you do is tax deductible
- Tangible Asset: We can see it, we can touch it. You have a visual and control over the asset.